Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge that by confirming the booking to see Carina Dusseldorp and acknowledging you have read and understood Booking Terms and Conditions, you are entering an agreement with Carina Dusseldorp on the following;
- The 1:1 Zoom session will be delivered to the participant online using the software ‘Zoom’.
- Session times will be agreed upon mutually between Carina Dusseldorp and the Participant. They will commence and conclude on time as agreed, therefore any delay from the participant in the session commencing at the prearranged time, will result in that time being forfeited
- Any cancellations less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled session may result in the session being fully forfeited, and not rescheduled.
- Carina Dusseldorp will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate any requested changes to appointment times received before 48 hours prior to your appointment. Carina Dusseldorp reserves the right to deem booking changes made within the 48 hours prior to the appointment as a cancellation.
- Carina Dusseldorp will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate an appropriate time frame between point of sale and session completion, however if after 30 days from point of sale the Participant has not made and confirmed a session booking, Carina Dusseldorp reserves the right to render the 1:1 session forfeited. No refunds will be granted in this circumstance.
- The Participant accepts that we may be required to reschedule appointments with Carina Dusseldorp in the event that Carina Dusseldorp is rendered unavailable you agree to discuss in good faith the rescheduling of any appointment as a result of us requiring to change a booking for any reason.
- The Participant is encouraged to be in a quiet and private location.
- The participant is responsible to ensure their own access to an adequate and stable internet connection, as well as provision of a suitable electronic device to conduct the session. In the event of poor internet connection and/or loss of connection, an attempt to reconnect with the participant for as many as 3 times. Failing a reconnection the session will be forfeited.
- The Participant must behave in a civilized manner. No rude, inappropriate or uncivilised behaviour will be tolerated.
- Fees must be paid 24 hours before the commencement of the session. Payments are to be made via direct debit to the nominated account using the unique reference allocated to each participant.
- No refunds will be granted once participants have agreed to this document by way of confirming the booking. In the event of serious extenuating circumstances exceptions may be made; any refunds or contract cancellations will be decided at the discretion of Carina Dusseldorp.
- All participant information collected by Carina Dusseldorp for the purpose of this session will be kept private and confidential and will remain the property of Carina Dusseldorp.
- The Participant is solely responsible for ensuring that the time-conversion settings while making a booking, and participating in a session, are correct.
- Carina Dusseldorp is not a licensed medical doctor, therapist, chiropractor, osteopathic physician, naturopathic doctor, nutritionist, pharmacist, psychologist, psychotherapist, neuroscientist, or other formally licensed healthcare professional, practitioner or provider of any kind. Carina Dusseldorp & all employees and freelancers do not render medical, psychological, or other professional advice or treatment, nor does it provide or prescribe any medical diagnosis, treatment, medication, or remedy